Grease Trap Service
|GREASE TRAP CLEANING SERVICE
Envirogreen has been servicing grease traps in New York City for years. From Queens to Brooklyn to Manhattan to Staten Island and the Bronx, we offer the utmost in quality kitchen grease-trap cleaning—and we do so with an eco-friendly approach. Cleaning and removing grease trap waste should be a high priority for any restaurant in the greater New York area for more reasons than one: The DEP requires all restaurants to have grease traps installed to prevent sewer system backups. Proper disposal of grease and cleaning of restaurant grease traps is required by the DEP by a licensed and insured company such as Envirogreen Inc. And beyond the regulatory reasons to maintain your grease traps, proper periodic maintenance can help prevent foul odors and restore proper flow to the system. We are more than happy to assist you with your grease trap issues, so give Envirogreen a call today.
We recommend that you maintain your grease trap in order to prevent backups, clogs and smells.
We provide scheduled appointments 24 hours a day for your convenience as well as prompt response time for your emergency needs.
Don't wait until you have a problem! Let Envirogreen maintain and service your grease traps now!
HOW ENVIROGREEN CAN HELP MAINTAIN AND CLEAR YOUR GREASE TRAP:
- We vacuum grease, oil, and food particles from your grease trap.
- We run water to make sure your grease traps are fully functional and flowing properly.
- We add a biological enzyme solution that facilitates drainage and keeps grease trap smell to a minimum.
- If needed, we can re-gasket you grease trap covers.
- And when all is said and done, we will properly dispose of your grease trap waste by following strict DEP and EPA regulations.
HOW IT WORKS
It couldn't be simpler - If you have a grease trap, give us a call.
- We will give you a quote based on the size and type of your grease trap.
- We will service it regularly on a schedule determined by your local regulator.
- We provide you with printed, emailed .pdf, and online Manifests for your records.
As part of a restaurant's sanitary sewer system, grease traps prevent heavy grease from entering and clogging the municipal collection system. These tanks require regular maintenance to function properly in order to prevent backups and fines.
The process begins with the complete removal of all grease, sediment and grease-laden water. We also perform a thorough evaluation of your system to make sure everything is functioning correctly. We fully document our services, and this report is available for review at your request.
To schedule your grease trap cleaning service, call us today!
Thank you for your interest in our GREASE TRAP CLEANING SERVICE. Please click to learn more about COOKING OIL DISPOSAL AND RECYCLING SERVICES.
Commercial Kitchen Grease Removal • Cooking Oil Disposal • Cooking Oil Recycling • Cooking Oil Removal • Disposal of Waste Oil •
Fryer Oil Disposal • Grease Disposal • Grease Recycling • Grease Trap Cleaning • Grease Trap Removal • Grease Trap Service •
Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning • Restaurant Oil Disposal • Used Fryer Oil • Waste Cooking Oil Collection • Waste Oil Removal
Serving New York City [Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island] and Nassau County, Long Island